Monday, July 15, 2013

Some things.

I'm trying to just keep up this summer. We got an email from school last week letting us know that the annual back to school night is just a few weeks away. WHAT?! So today I'll leave you with a few random photos of late. 

Gideon weighing in on the flooring decision.

Camping in the living room! 

I might have impulse-bought not one but two play tents on clearance at Michael's... 

Slip slidin' away. 

GOB's getting some serious attention in this blog post. It's a parenting win for that second child! 

Evelyn while she was still tolerating the Keens. She can't stand those shoes. 

Feeding the horses at Tanglewood Park with our friends Ms. Stacey and Sophie. 

1 comment:

Heather said...

Hi I'm Heather! Please email me when you get a chance, I have a question about your blog! LifesABanquet1(at)gmail.com